Kumaun University BCom Part I Exam Results 2011 are now available


Candidates of Kumaun University Nainital B.Com Part 1 Examination are being informed here that Kumaun University BCom Part I Exam Results 2011 are now available for candidates.

As per details, KU which stands for Kumaun University, Nainital has released the Kumaun University Exam Results 2011 for BCom Part I (one) today on July 13th, 2011. Kumaun University BCom Results 2011 For Part 1 are now available online at Kumaun University Official Website kuntl.in which link is also given below.
Candidates who wanted to check their BCOM Part I Results for Kumaun University will needs to click on link given below. Candidates of Kumaun University BCom Part I Examination 2011 will be asked to enter to their roll number in order to obtain their Kumaun University BCom Part 1 Results 2011 or you can download the file.
Click Here For Kumaun University B.Com I Result 2011
Click Here For Kumaun University Official Website

Note:Candidates can submit their comments below if they have any question or concern related to Kumaun University BCom Part One Exam Results 2011.

Related Articles :


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Copyright © 2011 ShakerWorld All Rights Reserved.

Ready To Be Make Elegant Blog

Subscribe to My Blogger to Get Dialy Updates