University of Rajasthan BA Result 2011



University of Rajasthan has made available the Bachelor of Arts BA part I pass course examination results online at official website.
Candidate can also check the following examination results which are published on 30 June 2011.
B.A. Part I (Pass Course) Result     
B.B.A. Part I Result
B.Sc. (Hons.) Part I Result
B.Sc. (Hons.) Part II Result
M.A. (Final) GPEM Result
M.A. (Final) Pub. Admin. Result
M.A. (Prev.) English Result
M.A. (Prev.) Pub. Admin. Result
M.A. (Prev.) Sanskrit Result
M.A./M.Sc. (Final) Mathematics Result
M.A./M.Sc. (Prev.) Mathematics Result
M.F.A. (Final) Applied Arts Result
M.F.A. (Final) Painting Result
M.F.A. (Final) Sculpture Result
M.Sc. (Final) Chemistry Result
View UNIRAJ BA Part I Results and UG & PG Results 2011

Related Articles :


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Copyright © 2011 ShakerWorld All Rights Reserved.

Ready To Be Make Elegant Blog

Subscribe to My Blogger to Get Dialy Updates