ECC B.A/B.Sc part-I Result 2011 @www.ecc.ac.in


ECC B.A/B.Sc part-I Result 2011
Ewing Christian College, Allahabad, a prestigious Autonomous Minority Institution, a reputed Centre of Learning and a Constituent College of the University of Allahabad.
The mission of Ewing Christian College shall be as to educate and develop the whole person. Our graduates shall be equipped to become leaders, living ethical, useful, sensitive and fulfilling lives with a strong sense of personal accountability and civic responsibility.
Ewing Christian College B.A/B.Sc Part I Result 2011 will be announced very soon on the official website. please keep checking for latest updates about the results
Click Here: B.A/B.Sc Part I Result 2011
Click Here: www.ecc.ac.in

Related Articles :


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Copyright © 2011 ShakerWorld All Rights Reserved.

Ready To Be Make Elegant Blog

Subscribe to My Blogger to Get Dialy Updates